Joint Strategic Infrastructure System
The JSIS provides the enterprise network infrastructure that supports all SIRTAF services. A collection of redundant services from domain name services, database services, software repositories, web and mobile application services, as well as real-time alert and messaging services. JSIS also contains additional API components for use with client or third-party systems.
- Strategic Domain Name Services (DNS) - Handles the name resolution of all domains and sub-mains within the JSIS network
- Single Sign On (SSO) - Allows one set of credentials, username and password, to access multiple systems
- Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Processing (SCIP) - Provides physical and virtual containerization of information with strong role, affiliation, and permissions-based access controls
- Multiple Security Level Access Controls (MSLAC) - Allows additional access controls based on a user's security access level compared to the information they are trying to access.
Strategic Information System
ATHENA SIS is a social media styled environment for sharing of alerts, notifications, and messages. It also provides collaborative tools for organizations to coordinate with their members. Each user has a profile which is never shared unless the user expressly authorizes it. An organization can have its own page where it can pull its members in to share information.
Organizations such as non-profits, social groups, and community watch groups can create group pages to bring their members together in a secure way. Busineses and government can create enterprise pages with enhanced workforce management features and additional customization. Enterprise accounts will be available based upon their industry. No information is ever available to non-users. There will be no public pages. This allows secure and private workgroups to function safely.
- Social media styled individual and organization pages.
- Start, manage, and track projects, missions, and incidents.
- Map based displays of active situations for rapid understanding of your area.
- Issue and receive pre-formatted alerts and notifications from within an organization or from nearby users.
- Send/receive messages. Direct and group messages.
- View/track incidents, traffic and accidents on a map; providing a common operational picture.
- Accessible via web application. Mobile app coming soon and will be available to current users at no additional cost.
- Law enforcement can issue alerts to their jurisdiction and receive feedback in real-time securely.
- Users and organizations can send alerts to local law enforcement and first responders with geotagged information.
- EOCs can request damage reports from local users after a disaster, allowing rapid ingest of pictures and text reports.
- Integration with other SIRTAF applications.